VICE x Team
The Media Strategy team is central to the pre-sale and post-sale process, touching client relationships from end to end and playing a pivotal role in overall partnership success. The team supports a pod of sales individuals with strategizing, planning, executing and optimizing media-related activities across client advertising campaigns. We thrive in self-sufficiency, curiosity and proactivity when it comes to our work. The team atmosphere is highly strategic, collaborative, and fast paced. We hope you are as well, it's nice when we all like some of the same things.
Role x You
You are excited about finding new and strategic ways to connect brands with their desired audience using data, analytics and creativity.
In the short term you will develop media plans both in response to client RFP's and proactively to drive business, providing direct support to the VICE sales force. You'll work collaboratively with internal departments (Client Strategy, Creative, Production, Sales, etc.) to ensure that all proposed pre-sale media plan elements are sound for VICE and for the prospective clients.
But after 6 months in this role you will be the client's go-to media expert once a program sells through, managing communication, asset delivery, launch and performance.
And after a year you will lead strategy on RFPs of larger investment values and join sales on client calls and meetings to speak to your distribution and media proposals.
You have these:
• 2 - 4 years of experience in digital and social media planning/strategy in an agency or client setting.
• Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint
• Expertise in ''media math'' and digital media buying/acquisition models (ie. CPA, CPC, CPM, CPE)
• Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
• High comfortability with managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience analyzing complex data and market research to formulating actionable plans
We'd love if you also had these:
• Working understanding of digital/analytic marketing platforms or tools (Google Ads Manager, Operative.One, Moat, Comscore, etc)
• Media confidence and comfortable articulating rationale behind media strategy and recommendations to clients
We want to find people who believe in our goals, and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' difference, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture and business.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykkj0-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.