Global Communications Director, News
Vice Media Group
Manager, Internal Communications (Corporate)
Role x You
The Internal Communications Manager oversees the internal communications strategy for VICE Media Group. This role is embedded within the VICE Global Communications team, and will work closely with the company's executive and communications teams on a series of internal events and tentpole moments.
• Leading, developing and executing the company's global internal communications strategy for all its lines of business including VICE News, VICE Studios, Virtue, VICE Digital and VICE TV.
• Work closely with the HR teams to support on key DE&I projects
• Working closely with Lines of business leaders and senior corporate leadership team on engagement and visibility programmes
• Review internal channels and develop / introduce new ways to communicate with network of staff
• Develop and execute campaigns with wider comms team ensuring integrated messages and activities
• Ensure a regular drumbeat of comms throughout the year through events, key tentpole moments
• Devise compelling stories and bring the corporate narrative to life for different internal audiences
You have these:
• 4-5 years experience in working for a global brand or media/entertainment company.
• Must be able to pivot between both advisor and tactical delivery.
• Must have previous internal communications manager level experience, confident proactive approach and strong writer.
• Strong writing skills and ability to delivery weekly reporting internal updates
• Preferably experience supporting C-suite executives
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.