Junior Creative Researcher (Pulse Films, Los Angeles)
We are looking for a full-time Junior Creative Researcher to join our LA design team working closely with directors and producers to research and design treatments, pitch and sales documents ranging from film and TV to commercials, music videos and documentaries as well as all other design briefs across our business.
• Treatment and presentation design
• Creative image and video research
• Graphic design (film posters, social media content, invites, mail outs, marketing materials)
• Image editing, grading and photo comping required for treatments
• Motion graphics (titles, lower 3rds, credits, animation)
• General maintenance of our archive
• Regular updates on the company website
Key Skills and Experience
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides
• Experience with video edit software (Adobe Premiere and After Effects required for treatments and social media content)
• Ability to work flexibly on projects with strict and moving deadlines
• Ability to take initiative. Ambition to grow and succeed clients' expectations
• Great communication and collaboration skills
• Ultimately a passion for film, photography, design, art & culture
All applicants must provide a link to their portfolio which includes samples of design work, photography, or creative direction.
Pulse Films are committed to being an inclusive hirer and employer. If you require any assistance in submitting your application, or have any questions about reasonable adjustments you might need during the recruitment process, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary will be flexible based on experience and we'd like a quick start if possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p1oy-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.