Virtue Intelligence is a team of inquisitive storytellers who use a blend of art & science to excavate and decode human behaviors and truths that inform and inspire our entire creative process. The Intelligence team produces research and insights that lead to the production of culturally relevant work, and is responsible for the measurement of the effectiveness of Virtue's work in achieving our clients' objectives. The Intelligence Director reports to the Head of Strategy, and leads Virtue's Intelligence team. They uncover insights that allow us to move at the speed of culture, help us understand human behavior, and put work and ideas out into the world that have never been seen before. The Intelligence Director will lead a team of research analysts, trend analysts, and publishers -- managing workloads, resourcing, learning & development, career pathing, and recruitment. This individual's embodiment of creativity, efficiency, innovation, critical thinking, curiosity, and leadership/management will be key to the department's success.
• Uncover insights that lead to breakthrough strategic, creative and cultural ideas for a range of clients across markets and categories.
• Monitor and uncover trends that allow us to move at the speed of culture and deeply understand human behavior.
• Design and execute research plans, including both primary and secondary research
• Present findings (both measurement and research) internally and to clients over the phone or in-person
• Democratize findings across departments within Virtue
• Have a hand in winning new business for Virtue and the Intelligence team
• Own, manage, and run measurement & research strategy
• Provide leadership and find growth opportunities for team members
• Establish strong and collaborative relationships with key department heads and employees across the business including account, creative, strategy, etc
• Always strive to make the work better
• Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent in experience
• 8-10 years experience in market research and consumer insights
• Analytical and strategic-minded
• Captivating and self-assured presentation skills
• Excellent written and in-person communication skills
• Collaborative with strategy, comms and creative teams
• Experience in primary research
• designing research plans
• social listening
• trend reporting
• manipulating and analyzing research data
• authoring actionable research summaries
• Experience in marketing effectiveness measurement
• designing measurement plans
• providing strategic thinking related to client objectives and KPIs
• executing measurement in-house or through tools/vendors
• manipulating and analyzing performance data
• authoring actionable reports and performance summaries
• Ability to find a balance between producing provocative work and satisfying client needs
Working at VICE:
We want to find people who believe in our mission and goals and feel inspired to grow while they're here, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
VICE Media Group prioritizes the voices, ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' difference s , we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE.
In alignment with our Core Behaviors and to ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know by contacting Accommodations@vice.com. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5536e-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.