Manager, Content Solutions
Vice Media Group
INTEGRATED PRODUCER / PROJECT MANAGER (VIRTUE)
Integrated Producers and Project Managers at Virtue are the lead on all encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion. They think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. Our Producers & PMs are creative problem solvers, who strive to find solutions, all while managing both the internal and client teams. They're humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work the team is proud of, on time and within budget.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the execution of small to mid-sized integrated programs and support senior members of the Integrated Production team with larger partnerships.
• Responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
• Craft relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets, etc.
• Responsible for timeline creation and management
• Cross-functional team collaboration; provides oversight and support on all Client deliverables
• Coordinate with strategists, designers, creative, tech, production, account and executive management
• Influencing the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the agency/client relations while protecting internal team
• Owning project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and financial analysis
• Identifying potential project risks and developing contingency plans
• Participate in/schedule brainstorms in an efficient manner
• Assist the creative team during concepting ideas, development and execution
• Manages and understands multiple aspects of production from digital, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
• Provide digital production oversight for all stages of technical builds, including UX/design, development, user acceptance testing, editorial/functional quality assurance, and deployment to live environments (Integrated Producer has skill to produce whilst Project Manager is oversight only)
• Provide content production oversight (video, photo, multimedia) along with production team for all stages of content development from creative concepting, planning, pre-pro, production and post production (Integrated Producer has skill to produce whilst Project Manager is oversight only)
• Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
• Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team
• Effectively communicate with your production leads, notifying them of potential issues and working across teams to resolve them
• At least 4+ years experience in the interactive/digital producer discipline - familiarity with content production is essential
• Must have prior agency Production experience
• Managed budgets over $300,000
• Proficiency in project management tools (Basecamp, Omniplan, MS project, Smartsheet,etc.)
• Experience developing Statements of Work, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
• Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
• Comfortable being Client facing
• Strong problem solving skills & intuitive
• Solution oriented with a positive ''can-do'' attitude
• Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
• Ambitious and a self-starter
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
• Organized and will geek out over process and improving process
• Demonstrated experience managing integrated creative and interactive (particularly web/mobile/video/graphic design development) initiatives
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.