Role x You
The Media Strategist will be responsible for managing workflow and pricing development within the EMEA market with a focus on DACH, responsible for the implementation of new tools and systems, developing in-depth strategies and media solutions to meet VMG's objectives, and reporting to Manager, Media Strategy. You will work across multiple departments including sales, creative, production, strategy and marketing, developing complex and innovative strategies for content distribution that meet the needs of both our client partners and internal stakeholders. As the role progresses, there will be opportunity to take ownership of larger scale partnerships and collaborate with wider teams.
• Develop media strategies in collaboration with the VMG sales, creative, strategy and production teams
• Develop accurate and effective international media plans across social, video and display
• Effectively manage and monetise VMG owned and third-party inventory (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat)
• Work with internal data teams to push forward the use of data in media strategies, optimise reports and benchmarks
• Work with teams across EMEA to align digital media strategies for cross market activation and commercial propositions
• Provide recommendations to optimise and adapt digital campaigns according to delivery, data insights and analytics
Skills & Experience
You have these:
• Experience in media and/or a publishing environment, with a focus on developing media strategies and media plans
• Experience in the following areas: paid social activation, display advertising, branded content and/or programmatic advertising
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of technological, cultural and media trends
• A proactive, independent and detail-oriented work ethos
• A passionate and curious approach to innovative and non-traditional brand communications
We'd love if you also have these:
• Fluent in German
• Knowledge of insight and brand research tools (e.g. Comscore, Nielsen)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmq9xm-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.