The Creative Producer in the Branded Content department, must ensure that all video content runs smoothly, meets deadlines, and stays on brand within budget. The Creative Producer will work across the VICE and i-D brands. The Creative Producer may also manage non-branded productions in Video and Audio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Head of Production, Editorial teams, strategy and sales teams to develop content and campaign ideas across VICE Media Group - from video, audio to experiential and digital.
• Research and write compelling treatments, decks, scripts and ensure ideas always fit with VICE and i-D brand ethos.
• Attend creative and sales meetings and pitch content ideas to clients.
• Help develop VICE Media Group talent network and book talent for jobs.
• Work alongside the Production teams & Project Manager to write schedules and supervise any post-production up until the final delivery.
• During filming, duties include: making sure that the production runs to schedule & budget, interviewing contributors (when required), managing the talent, director, crew and client on set/location.
• Once a film is delivered, oversee the distribution of assets to client and activation/PR team.
• Work with the relevant accounts team to deliver campaign reports and video case studies for your productions.
• Must be fluent in English and Japanese, spoken and written.
• Minimum of five year's experience.
• To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
• To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.