Vice Media Group
Role x You
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable balances from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Senior Collections Specialist.
Will contain the following duties and tasks, during a typical workday.
• Manage and maintain communication with assigned Customers via email to ensure payments are received in accordance with payment due dates.
• Maintain correspondence with clients through emails using company's Collection Letters to encourage payment of past due accounts.
• Collaborate with Senior Collections Specialist on all write-offs on small balances.
• Ensure compliance to all Federal and Local Regulations for collection process. (Knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
• Resolve client-billing problems and accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Knowledge and proficient with Netsuite preferred
• Knowledge and proficient with Salesforce, or other CRM system preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word and Internet
• Proficiency with Adobe (PDF documents)
• Strong communication, listening, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Knowledge of digital billing preferred
• Experience in a media or Ad agency is preferred
• Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
• Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn14p-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.