Vice Media Group
Campaign Manager, VICE Media Group
About VICE Media Group
An international media company that captures people at the heart of stories, and focuses on the ideas, issues, and context that other outlets miss. Launched in 1994, VICE operates in 35 cities across the globe, making 1500 pieces of content every day with a focus on five lines of business: VICE Digital, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 21 offices around the world and now Refinery29, making VICE Media Group the world's largest youth media company.
VICE x Team
The Media Strategy team is central to the digital advertising pre-sale and post-sale process, touching client relationships from end to end and playing a pivotal role in overall advertising partnership success. The team supports a pod of sales individuals with strategizing, planning, executing and optimizing media-related activities across client advertising campaigns. We thrive in self-sufficiency, curiosity and proactivity when it comes to our work. The team atmosphere is highly strategic, collaborative, and fast paced. We hope you are as well, it's nice when we all like some of the same things.
Role x You
Strategic Digital Media Planning & Campaign Management – you will develop media plans for VICE Media Group clients and manage those campaigns when live.
In the short term The leader of the post-sale process, overseeing campaign implementation and optimizing to create positive results and client experiences that both protect revenue and generate renewal revenue. As the role is a gateway to digital paid media planning, you will help complete all requested material from clients as part of building media plans (ad specifications, screenshots, audience information, etc.)
But after 6 months in this role you will be the client's go-to media expert once a program sells through, managing communication, asset delivery, launch and performance.
And after a year you will lead strategy on bigger campaign projects, working collaboratively with other departments to help generate and protect revenue, included but not limited to creating high investment media plans.
You have these:
• 2+ years of experience in digital and social media campaign management, planning or strategy in an agency or client setting.
• Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint.
• Expertise in ''media math'' and digital media buying/acquisition models (ie. CPA, CPC, CPM, CPE)
• Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
• High comfortability with managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience analyzing complex data and market research to formulating actionable plans
We'd love if you also had these:
• Working understanding of digital/analytic marketing platforms or tools (GAM, Operative, Moat, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc)
• Media confidence and comfortable articulating rationale behind media strategy and recommendations to clients
Basic understanding of tag sheets, digital specs, 3 rd party reporting, and 3rd party vendors (IAS, DoubleVerify, DCM, etc) a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke5v8-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.