Manager, Content Solutions
Vice Media Group
***PLEASE NOTE: This posting is to continue to build a pipeline for future roles on our team ***
Associate Strategist (VIRTUE) (0-2 years experience)
Associate Strategists are the next gen of thinkers, inspirerers, cultural pulse takers and talent within the strategy discipline. They are curious about the world around them and the world beyond them, they have a natural love of people, of creativity, and of working with others.
• Work closely with the strategy team to support client, agency, and new business efforts.
• Support strategy team to develop brand and communications strategy across accounts.
• Support strategy team across all new business growth on the account with the account lead and other appropriate team members within VIRTUE.
• Support planning projects from inception to completion: helping to create research plans, understanding how we develop insights, assisting in writing briefs, collaborating with the creative, account and client teams, facilitate and direct brainstorming sessions, and continue to see the project through in all its phases.
• Support thought leadership initiatives throughout the process.
• Always striving to make the work better.
• Can compile relevant online research with guidance.
• Is beginning to recognize the difference between facts, observations and insights.
• Can create strategic outputs across different formats.
• Can write and speak clearly and intelligently when comfortable and prepared.
• Can provide strategic support to creative, account, and new business teams with guidance.
• You are curious about the world around you and the world far from you.
• You have a desire to understand people, what makes them tick, why they do what they do and feel how they feel.
• You are empathetic.
• You have a passion for pop culture.
• You are able to express your ideas creatively and clearly in writing.
• You are interested in how brands play a role in media, society, and culture (and vice versa).
• You enjoy working with others.
• You understand and are fascinated by culture, sub-cultures, and the forces that move them.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.