Role x You:
VMG is looking for an Affiliate Coordinator to maintain our evergreen commerce content and support flat-fee partnership initiatives across both VICE's Rec Room and R29's Most Wanted teams. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly organized individual with an impeccable eye for detail, a passion for conversion-driven shopping content, and an interest in analytics. This role will report into VMG's Affiliate Partnerships Manager.
• In the short term…
• Update 5-10 evergreen market roundups per week
• Ensure market inclusions for flat-fee partners in relevant affiliate content
• Coordinate social promotion of flat-fee content across Instagram, Facebook, and Newsletter channels
• After 6 months in this role…
• Assist with building flat-fee pitch decks and presentations
• Seek out opportunities for new flat-fee partnerships with high revenue-conversion potential
• Brainstorm new flat-fee content offerings to present to potential partners
• Support with flat-fee project management across Rec Room & Most Wanted (US & International)
• Write 3-5 original shopping stories per month as part of flat-fee partnerships across Rec Room & Most Wanted
• Promote 3 shopping stories daily on R29 Most Wanted's Facebook page
• Create 2 Instagram shopping stories per week for R29 Main & R29 Style accounts
• Maintain R29's & VICE's Market Resource Guides with new and exciting affiliate merchants
You have these:
• 1+ years of experience in digital media
• Strong written, organizational, and communication skills
• Interest in consumer behavior and market trends
• Available to work during the biggest shopping events of the season including: Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Week
We'd love if you also have these:
• Experience with analytics tools, revenue reporting, and performance monitoring
• Understanding of the commerce landscape and its various partnerships (CPA, CPC, Flat Fee, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of brands, retailers, and products in the online-shopping space
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb839y-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.