Vice Media Group
Vice Media Account Management, Account Manager
About VICE Media Group:
VICE is an international media company that captures people at the heart of all our stories. We focus on the ideas, issues, and context that other outlets miss. Launched in 1994, VICE operates in 35 cities across the globe, making 1,500 pieces of content every day. The company has five lines of business: VICE Digital, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICELAND, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 26 offices around the world.
We are here to create a place for people and their ideas. VICE+ was started by people who wanted to make things they cared about, and who took on the world with curiosity, radical thinking, and an audacious spirit. We are still that company. That is why our values are:
• Bring Who You Really Are
• Grow While You're Here
• Do Work That Means Something To You
Read More: The VICE Guide to VICE
• The Account Management team are the architects of the client experience and the voice of the client for internal teams. We are the day-to-day lead guiding the production of all VMG branded content while offering white glove service to our client partners.
You have these:
• 2+ Years Experience in a similar client facing role
• A campaign architect. Be able to understand, navigate, and upack clients wants and needs to architect the ideal VICE+ campaign
• Detail and Solutions-oriented
• Project Management skills
• Creative and Production-Minded
• Experience in delivering brand partnership programs across digital, editorial, and video, as well as wrap report for clients
• Good understanding of Digital advertising and media landscape
We'd love if you also had these:
• Understanding of following tools: Asana, Salesforce, Wordpress
• Leads Client Kick Off Meetings and responsible for gathering all client assets, client questionnaire in order to guide campaign direction
• Create Production Timeline and get approval from all internal Production leads on lead times and live dates
• Lead Internal Kick Off Meeting to brief in all makers/creators on all elements of the campaign.
• Set up Asana Project and Tasks. Liaison with internal teams on all custom elements within the program. Set up production slack channel & facilitate all internal project communication.
• Route all Custom Deliverables to clients for approval. Thoughtfully convey and unpack feedback from client to internal makers. Strong translator of client expectations to internal partners.
• Client Lead on Set or at Events to manage client satisfaction and ensure all Client Feedback gets communicated thoughtfully (travel required - pending COVID).
• Alongside media counterpart, architects the final campaign recap story using campaign insights, final program reporting, measurement & research insights.
Core Competencies for Associate Director Level:
• Mentor fellow Account Management team members within Pod
• Onboarding and training for junior members of the team
Core Deal Focus:
• Own and Manage large deals
• Review and approve final work of junior team members
• In Post-sale, Support & remain involved on post sale projects for junior members of team
• Provide continuous updates to manager on status of work and direct-reports, escalating any Wins, Losses or Challenges
• Collaborate with Manager on any team Needs, i.e, Training materials, Account Management Team Highlights, Team Challenges, Internal Challenges
• Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional department leads and makers
• Agility in managing internal stakeholders to drive consensus on proposal elements
• Work with VP and Sales to monitor what is selling / working / performing across campaigns to optimize Sales Opportunities with Ops and Content Teams
• Run all post-sale client management
• Create & Maintain historical knowledge of key clients/accounts within Pod
• Support junior members of team in daily client communications as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91jm7-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.