VICE Media Group is the world's largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994, VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.
Role x You
The Account Management team architects the client experience and voice of the client for internal teams. We are the day-to-day lead, guiding the production of all VMG branded content and experiences through the VMG Branded Studio while offering white glove service to our client partners. We are currently looking for an Account Director to join our team in leading a partnership with a major retailer. This position will be based in Minneapolis, MN.
• Day-to-day client lead and project manager on execution of multi-cultural campaigns for Large Retail partner across Vice Media Group (Refinery29, VICE)
• Assisting the Group Account Director and Client Partner in the delivery of said programs to ensure they are being delivered as per the scope of work.
• Assists GAD and talent/production teams to push the deliverables forward.
• Supports and participates in Client Kick Off Meetings, responsible for gathering all client assets and client questionnaires in order to guide campaign direction.
• Supports day-to-day client relationships and works to contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day operation.
• Create Production Timelines and get approval from all internal Production leads on lead times and live dates.
• Partner with the GAD in all Internal Kick Off Meetings to brief in all makers/creators on all elements of the campaign.
• Set up Project and Tasks. Liaison with internal teams on all custom elements within the program. Set up production slack channel & facilitate all internal project communication.
• Route all Custom Deliverables to clients for approval. Thoughtfully convey and unpack feedback from clients to internal makers. Strong translator of client expectations to internal partners.
• Client support on Set or at Events to manage client satisfaction and ensure all Client Feedback gets communicated thoughtfully (travel required - pending COVID).
• Alongside media counterpart and GAD, architects the final campaign recap story using campaign insights, final program reporting, measurement & research insights.
• Oversee the development and production of all wrap reports related to each campaign (30+ throughout the year).
• Continually in touch with culture, trends, marketing, media and brand landscapes.
• Ensures account(s) are running smoothly and efficiently both internally with the team and externally with the clients.
• In a year we see you assisting on preparing and running all program kick off, both internal and external; and wash up meetings alongside the internal fixed point feedback loops, pulling together the closure documents and communicating all client feedback.
• 7 - 8+ Years experience in a similar client facing role at a media/creative agency, rights holder or publisher.
• Must have previous experience working on multicultural marketing campaigns.
• Experience in delivering brand partnership programs across digital, editorial, and video, as well as wrap report for clients.
• Detail and Solutions-oriented.
• Project Management skills.
• Creative and Production-Minded.
• Good understanding of Digital advertising and media landscape.
• Experience in creator, celebrity and influencer casting, management and strategy and its relation to marketing and media.
• Previous experience in multicultural marketing.
• Past experience working with major retailers.
• We'd love if you also had an understanding of the following tools: Asana, Salesforce, Wordpress.
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Working at VICE
VICE prioritizes the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just ''tolerate'' differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE
Agencies: VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7zny-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.