Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a VP of Program & Originals Marketing, to lead the team responsible for developing go-to-market strategy and integrated 360 marketing campaigns for Paramount+ series and film programming. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional leads in defining the overall strategic and creative framework, as well as, tactical levers for key programs & originals, all while coordinating best-in-class campaign execution. Come join our team!
Typical day-today functions for this role to include:
• Lead all aspects of marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution of select Paramount+ Program & Originals campaigns
• Establish key performance metrics for assigned titles and analyze campaigns to optimize planning
• Craft first-to-market innovations to continually experiment, gain insights, and elevate the brand
• Develop and maintain processes and workflow to ensure a high-functioning group
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 10-12 years of entertainment marketing experience with the ability to drive awareness, interest and viewing for series and/or films
• Strong understanding of the media landscape, and experience with paid media planning and execution across all verticals
• Extensive experience making strategic decisions in real-time, including: developing strategy, positioning and targeting audiences based on qualitative and quantitative research; analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing accordingly
• Proven track record of building, leading and developing high-performing teams
• Experience partnering directly with talent, producers, and showrunners on campaign marketing
• Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
• A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment
• Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment!
• Excellent sense of humor
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnqwy-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.