Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Marketing Partnerships, we are looking for a Vice President of International Marketing Partnerships. We seek someone who will be responsible for developing and securing international, regional and global partnership programs. This person will support Paramount Pictures' releases with guiding and supporting pitching efforts for 60+ international markets around the world.
Come join our growing team!
• Pitching and securing partnership programs with corporate brands, supporting studio releases with campaigns
• Developing strategy for and guiding international markets in local pitching efforts helping to secure relevant local brand partners
• Working with filmmakers as directed to secure partnership deal approvals
• Working with cross-functional teams and other divisions to craft and extend reach and impact of brand partner campaigns including publicity, digital marketing, media, etc.
• Ensuring high quality and strategic uniformity of all business tactics with studio campaigns and standards
• Seeing programs through from inception through to creative completion if/as the need arises
• BS/BA in Marketing or similar
• 10+ years of entertainment marketing/product/brand management in studio, entertainment or advertising agency, or on brand side
• International rolodex/deal making track record
• Strong communication skills collaborating with senior-level executives and filmmakers as well as local international partners
• Efficient presentation skills and project/brand-management skills
• Comprehensive problem-solving ability and ability resolving issues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability and desire to travel as necessary
• Foreign language skills a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8yjq-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.