Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position as STORYBOARD ARTIST on an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 3 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Translate script pages and sequences into visual presentations that demonstrate clear, efficient staging and storytelling choices.
• Rely on assets from an Adobe Animate Library in order to keep artwork on model and consistent across scenes and episodes.
• Setup and stage shots for dialogue heavy show with occasional supplemental action.
• Incorporate Director's notes promptly as necessary.
• Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements
• Strong drawing skills to represent character and action
• Familiarity with Adobe Animate is a huge plus
• Understanding of cinematic scene and dramatic structure
• Understanding of library based animation pipeline
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to analyze scenes in written form and translate into visual product
• Ability to express story and character through drawings and composition choices
• Ability to represent actions only implied by script
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkkyq-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.