Lead Cloud Security Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are looking for a person who could be a partner to our business and our other IS&T teams. By understanding our technology stack & the business, the Technician is a domain specialist and person who end users can look to for support.
You are the person the site manager will look to, to keep things running. You will handle supporting local and remote sites as well as helping on projects and events. In Client Services you will have an opportunity to deliver highly visible solutions, aid in improving the operation of our business and take part in a dynamic, changing industry.
• Provide operational support for CBS Business Units remote/phone/in person: diagnosis, break/fix support, request fulfillment, how-to dialog, and project support
• Responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of end user hardware, software and related peripherals
• Responsible for handling issues escalated from Service Desk or other IS&T colleagues
• Coordinates and provides hands-on support in conjunction with other IT support teams from infrastructure and applications.
• Resolve incidents and requests within agreed upon timeframe
• Support will be a mix of Windows and OSX devices
• Assist Engineering in testing and keeping production images up to date.
• Tests and distributes security patches to clients; remediates any threats to the desktop environment (i.e., virus, spyware, malware, etc.).
• Travel locally between multiple ViacomCBS supported locations when needed
• Open to work overtime as necessary
• Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment
• 2-3 years IT experience supporting end users' systems in a corporate environment.
• Knowledge of recent versions of Windows and Mac OSX operating systems.
• Above Average knowledge of technology such as: network technologies, server administration, etc. Strong working knowledge of current Windows Server operating systems.
• Undergraduate degree in a computer science related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Understand computer imaging concepts (i.e., Ghost, RIS, PE, MDT).
• Understanding Google G-Suite products, Microsoft Office products.
• Strong knowledge of collaboration products such as Slack, Zoom.
• Experience with desktop remote control software (JAMF, BigFix, LogMeIn).
• Experience with threat deterrent and encryption applications.
• Experience with Enterprise Management Tools (BigFix, SCCM, JAMF, etc.).
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
• Familiar with ServiceNow and Jira.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations