Overview and Responsibilities:
Our team at BET is currently seeking a senior level, innovative and accomplished professional to lead our Digital operations team as (SVP of Digital Operation). The role will be responsible for building a team and developing a high growth operations strategy and ways of working to redefine BET Digital and unlock transformative growth across multiple categories and platforms. This role reports to the EVP, Chief Marketing Officer. The SVP is responsible for revenue growth, strategy, and day-to-day operations to ensure BET digital delivers against its revenue target and ambition of becoming a premiere digital ecosystem that advances BET position and culture.
Our ideal candidate must possess extensive knowledge of digital operations, passion for Black culture and work closely with CMO, Sales Organization and BET President to redefine BET Digital's positioning and multi-year growth strategy. The candidate will also have a clear vision with a strong sense of urgency, agility and the ability to maintain composure while working in a fast-paced environment.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• P&L Management
• Work with editorial leads to develop best-in-class content for web, video and social media channels
• Create and maintain a steady vision and voice across all verticals
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to drive sponsorships TSV, impressions, CTR and other key metrics
• Leverage industry relationships to develop strategic partnerships and secure access to exclusive and original content
• Develop specific digital platform strategies that drive network goals, community development and revenue
• Lead and develop engaged team
• Facilitate digital content ideation for tentpole and special events across the network
• 15+ years in Digital Strategy/Operations
• Expertise in handling multiple content platforms. Desktop/ Mobile/ Social/ App/ CTV/ vMVPD
• Proven track record of audience development and history of providing multi-media content across music, lifestyle, entertainment, etc.
• Familiarity with the Linear and SVOD ecosystem
• Experience tracking and analyzing performance of digital content
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively; ability to quickly build good working relationships across a vast organization, across functions
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
▼Click for more details
As ViacomCBS begins the process of returning to the office in the US, there are a few key dates to keep in mind
• The first dose of the Moderna vaccine should be no later than November 29.
• The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine should be no later than December 6.
• The J&J vaccine should be administered no later than December 27.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxozb4-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.