Walt Disney Animation Studios
Noggin is looking for a passionate and experienced live action producer who will help define our brand, learning and creative sensibility in the preschool space. The Senior Producer, Live Action will oversee multiple short-form (and some long-form) projects produced both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will combine excellent communication and collaboration skills with a strong creative vision to oversee our diverse slate of content.
• Execute against internal creative briefs to create fun, funny and educational short-form content for the Noggin platform.
• Assist with production schedules for upcoming content. Work against project due dates and budgets to deliver as needed.
• Brainstorm and iterate on new concepts, pitching ideas to the creative strategy team and then executing on the ideas that are greenlit.
• Seek out, manage and balance internal and external feedback during all stages of production, ensuring projects meet strategic and learning goals.
• Foster and maintain relationships with Nickelodeon show production, specifically live action, working with EICs to create content for franchise and legacy properties.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure quality of production, adherence to budget and brand, and that all creative and executive notes are understood and implemented.
• Quickly brainstorm and strategize solutions to production issues and implement recommendations to stabilize animation project workflows.
• Keep stakeholders informed at all stages of the production process, quickly flagging and addressing any production issues.
• Identify new talent, both emerging and veteran, as resources for creative development and production.
• 5+ years of short-form live action creative experience
• Hands-on live-action production and editing skills (social experience a plus)
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior conceptual and critical thinking abilities
• Ability to provide articulate and effective creative notes and other feedback
• Proven ability to translate strategic goals into innovative creative
• Previous experience working on socially-distanced and COVID-compliant shoots a BIG PLUS
• Sense of humor (We really mean it for this job)