Manager, Content Research - Hbomax
Sr. Manager, Content (Movies) - Paramount+
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Content Strategy team is looking for a Senior Manager of Content who will lead all aspects of content planning, curation, and scheduling for the movie library within Paramount+. This will be for library content built for or licensed for the service, including managing partnerships and tracking titles with ViacomCBS brands such as Paramount, as well as additional titles received from outside studios. The candidate will work closely across internal teams such as Video Operations, Product, Design, Curation, Marketing and Content Strategy to ensure accurate communication, execution and maintenance on all library film titles in the service.
• Manage integration, execution, launch and curation of movie library content in the Paramount+ platform
• Manage the asset lifecycle of content and rotating rights windows and availability of the content in service
• Help to set go to market plan and promotions for new and renewed movies
• Lead movie support brainstorms with key partners and teams internally
• Communicate titles, performance, and data trends with teams for library content
• Work with Social and Marketing to Develop digital content and social strategy in support of movie library
• Communicate prioritization and planning of all press, marketing and promotional activity around titles coming into and leaving the service each month
• Work with S&P and Video Operations to identify any issues pertaining to sensitive keyart, film content, or ratings assigned to the films
• Coordinate the strategic planning of titles throughout the year and aligned with particular seasonal or cultural moments or events
• Coordinate and launch movie content in the service
• Launch Original Movie Content alongside programming or content strategy leads within brand vertical
• Represent and highlight key monthly movie priorities, titles, and data trends for Content Strategy and Marketing
• Minimum of 5 years in a strategic marketing, planning or content strategy role for streaming services, television, feature film or interactive media
• Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage complex projects across diverse groups or organizations
• Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly with senior executives and external partners
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) skills
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
• Subscription VOD service experience
• Experience using Asana, Jira, project management tools
• Ability to easily interact and collaborate with television production personnel
• Diverse experience and skills across creative, project management, product, and data/metrics
• A self-starter, entrepreneurial demeanor who can balance multiple tasks/projects with limited support staff
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwo9k-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.