VP Enterprise Solution Delivery
New York, NY
As a Software Analyst in the Technology Asset Management Group, the resource is involved in the strategic management of software (on-pre and SaaS) licenses, compliance, maintenance renewals, software audit defense, software portal management life cycle planning and negotiations.
• Ensure compliance by comparing current counts of deployed software against entitlements.
• Conduct and report asset reconciliation and reporting (self-audits)
• Create client facing documentation and reporting to help in managing risk and compliance throughout the agency
• Manage day-to-day requests from end-users to fulfill software-licensing needs and answer queries
• Assist in providing status updates to stakeholders within contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA) on progress of current investigations and projects
• Stay informed of new and updated software license models and options for key vendor products
• Work with ITAM team members to develop processes and procedures to automate the collection, storage and reporting of key software data so that the products can be managed across the enterprise in an effective manner including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI)
• Monitor software usage to reduce risk of noncompliance
• Coordinate with Procurement for the receiving of all Software Assets.
• Maintain the media library (digital and physical) of all SW assets.
• Responsible for the creation and distribution of all software related deliverables, KPIs, and OPIs and other contractionary obligated reports
• Assist in the analysis, design, or re-design of SAM and compliance processes, software procurement processes, and license management processes (harvesting, deployment, and retiring of licenses)
Create and assist in the maintenance of document repositories for software license contracts and purchases, as well as design and improve the process of capturing new contracts and purchase records
• Develop and maintain working relationships across multiple functions to support software asset management throughout its lifecycle
• Develop working relationships with software publishers and vendors to leverage valuable resources, such as free training, usage analysis, new software license schemes and maintenance agreements
• Ensure all changes to agreements and contracts are accurately reflected in the SAM tool
• Ensure all purchases are uploaded and updated in the SAM tool
• Make recommendations to the purchase requisition process to accurately record software purchases
• Measure improvements to SAM through meaningful metrics, KPIs, and QBRs
• Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors and IT Finance team to obtain identified savings.
• Help manage contracts and relationships with the Technology Vendor Management team to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
• Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
• Manage the enterprise license position for software publishers across all divisions
Bachelors in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, or 4+ years of equivalent experience to be fully demonstrated
• Excellent customer service, communication, analytical skills
• Complete understanding of hardware & software lifecycle management
• Effective project management and organizational skills
• Strong familiarity with IT terminology, technologies, processes, and management
• Excellent ability to work on multiple projects, priorities, and tasks independently
• Ability to learn new skills and innovate to further efficiencies
• Excellent problem-solving skills; detail oriented
• Ability to respectfully deal with colleagues at all levels within the company and represent the company externally
• High aptitude in documentation of processes, procedures, definitions, and work-flows
• IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience (Flexera, Eracent, Tanium, Matrix42, etc.);
• Strong hands on knowledge of Service Now platform and ITSM
• Understanding and interpretation of software licensing terms and conditions
• IAITAM, CHAMP certifications preferred (not required)
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
• Good working knowledge of all major operating systems and hardware platforms
• Excellent understanding of ISO 19770 framework to capitalize on building a strong SAM program
Strong understanding of ITIL
• ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management.
• Expertise experience in Service Now Management with knowledge in Incident, Request, Problem and Change Management.
• Experience with the triage of working Service Now queues and routing of tickets.
• Must be able to actually triage the queue! This is a key skill set that was lacking in the last candidate.
• Assisting with our change/release process
• Reporting and administration of Service Now, including requirements gathering and testing.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.