Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position of SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER on an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 3 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Develop strategy to grow viewership and engagement across various social platforms and oversee implementation
• Monitor breaking news and pitch relevant social media response in the voice of the program
• Align with network interactive, marketing, and PR teams to amplify show content
• Analyze data and prepare weekly reports on engagement and trends and provide insights
• Manage team of digital content creators
• Willing to work evenings (with later start)
• Expert in usage and best strategies for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and other digital outlets
• Knowledge of analytic tools for social engagement
• Strong editorial judgement, intellectually curious, well-read, and abreast of current events, politics, and popular culture
• Dialed-in to trending social media topics
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and accustomed to responding to a rapidly changing news cycle
• Late night comedy and / or news experience favored
• At least two years of television production, or digital media experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp110o-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.