Manager Integrated Media Planning & Strategy
With so much going on at Network 10 right now we're looking for a Senior Technician to join us. Working as part of the Technology Team, you will me the support person that helps keep all our broadcast and IT systems ticking along nicely. We have a lot of equipment and this role will expose you to a large and diverse range of equipment, from studio cameras, to standardised IT infrastructure, to customised applications, servers, and SAN storage.
You'll need to love technology, be able to pick stuff up really quickly ,share knowledge, and embrace change. You will thrive on keeping up with the rapid technology developments in the Broadcast and IT industries.
The crux of the role:
• Technical support and maintenance of Broadcast and IT equipment
• Working with equipment suppliers to ensure minimum down time and optimal reliability of broadcast and IT equipment and systems.
• Providing a professional high level of service and guidance to end users and clients.
• Document a whole lot of systems and procedures.
It's not me, it's you! What we're looking for..
• It's techy so you will have qualifications in IT, Telecommunication or Systems Engineering and will have industry based experience with the stuff below:
• Linux OS and scripting
• Windows Systems Administration
• Network Administration and Support
• Hardware troubleshooting
• Happy working a rotating shift roster, including some early mornings, late night shifts and weekends.
• Not be freaked out by high pressure or time critical situations
If you know about the below, that's even better.
• Broadcasting equipment
• Post-production systems
• Broadcast graphics equipment
• Media Asset management systems
If you feel that this role has you written all over it, let us know asap!
Apply via the link and we will take it from there.