Pluto TV is looking for an experienced Sr Product Manager to lead the User Management product initiatives and personalization features that enable a signed-in, personalized experience to increase user engagement and retention. The Sr Product Manager will collaborate with internal teams to envision and build delightful experiences for consumers through registration, profiles, account management, and new tools for enriching/strengthening personalization.
The Consumer Product team uses creativity, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across Pluto TV. This team of product managers and designers work in a highly collaborative environment to build consumer products and experiences.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Oversight of Pluto's User/Identity Management product initiatives
• Be a product leader in your area by deeply understanding the needs of our consumers and developing a strong product vision and strategy around the future of user/identity management.
• Partner with designers, engineers, and data scientists to build technology, systems, and products that redefine how users seamlessly interact with Pluto TV.
• Execute throughout the product development process by gathering and defining requirements, writing specs, running user studies, conducting A/B tests, and coordinating launch plans.
• Identify trends in data, build trust between teams, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout.
• Build alignment across the company on your vision, including leadership and executives.
Qualities / Experience:
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
• 5+ years of experience building and shipping products at a consumer technology company
• Technical experience in the user management space relating to registration, login and identity security/privacy
• Hands-on experience across the entire product lifecycle including: defining product needs, prioritization, pre/post-launch execution
• A team player who can collaborate and build trust with Engineers, Designers, Data Science and other cross-functional teammates
• Think creatively and approach problems with system-level thinking
• Independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
• Ability to perform product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
• A passion for Pluto TV and creative problem solving
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don't get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It's the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you're in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
We're an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
At PlutoTV and ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies, we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rboe26-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.