Manager, Media Strategy
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
ViacomCBS Streaming is actively recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Media Strategy team on Paramount+! The Senior Marketing Manager helps plan and execute 360 degree full funnel marketing campaigns to drive growth across media channels for Paramount+ Original Series. You will be
overseeing the Original Series media budgets and focus on finding and driving high quality Paramount+ subscribers as determined by lifetime value. The position will report directly to the Director, Media Strategy. This role can be in either LA or NYC.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute branding and acquisition marketing campaigns to drive Paramount+ subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline media channels (linear, out-of-home, radio/audio, digital, etc.).
• Conduct analyses of Original Series marketing campaigns and maintain essential project calendars for upcoming Original Series
• Partner with marketing teams, internal media buying team and external media agency to plan and optimize marketing spend across paid media channels to ensure Original Series media goals are met
• Analyze tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid media channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative)
• Perform post-campaign analysis of Original Series media campaigns to drive and improve strategy
• Advocate for decisions backed by data using multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance and upper funnel tactics
• 5+ Years of Full Funnel Marketing Experience and/ or Media Strategy
• Developing cutting edge cross-channel media plans
• Experience with analyzing critical metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return
• Ability to work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms
• Partner with media channel owners, platform/vendor partners and key marketing partners to implement standards across paid media tactics using first and third party data to inform decisions
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnmqo-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.