Is this the role for you?
Data analytics is at the heart of decision making in My5 and drives critical decisions across marketing, content & customer service. We are looking for an exceptional Product Analytics Snr Manager who is passionate about data and entertainment, who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be working directly with product managers in an agile environment and will make data-driven recommendations for features and functionality that drive consumption and business results. You will be instrumental in creating a test and learn culture to unlock value and drive continuous improvement within the customer experience. You will be a tenacious, ambitious self-starter with a passion for innovating and iterating at pace.
What will you be doing?
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets (structured and unstructured) to inform product development decisions and improve the customer experience within My5
• Lead the design and implementation of feature A/B testing and functionality-focused usage metrics - i.e. usage of watch lists functionality, usage of social media sharing functionality
• Provide analysis and insights with a focus on key product metrics such as engagement and retention analysis, and churn analysis
• Take ownership of existing reports and develop new reporting templates and datasets to support shifting business needs
• Translate complex data sets into compelling recommendations for features and functionality that drive consumption and business results
• Communicate effectively, simplify the message to support decision-making processes
• Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, technical developments and techniques
• Work with internal or external partners to process, coordinate, and connect various data sources
• Provide thought leadership around standardisation of data collection from multiple sources, as well as API-based data collection methods
• Embrace the 'One Paramount' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all Paramount channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the Paramount values and support a culture of inclusion
• See your creation used and loved by millions of users.
What are we looking for?
• Hands on experience of Adobe Analytics and SQL, including strong data manipulation skills (comfortable running complex queries and creating new views on the data)
• R/Python open-source programming language desirable
• A solid understanding of statistical methods and how to apply them in real life situations, including: A/B testing, logistic regression modelling, clustering experience
• Familiarity with data ingestion, ETL processes and workflows on cloud infrastructure
• Experience working with data visualisation software such as Tableau
• Microsoft Office, mainly Excel & PowerPoint
• Agile experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
• Strong organisational, multitasking and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem solving to create an analytical solution and stakeholder communication
• Able to simplify complex messages, with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience working with distribution partners and on-boarding new distribution partners
• Experience with mobile app and video measurement implementations
• Ability to make decisions and work autonomously
• Team player and collaborative
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field) or equivalent work experience
MOVE PARAMOUNT FORWARDS
• Lead as a content entrepreneur.
• Be a change maker; foresee change before the need to change arises.
• Keep pace with what is happening at the edges to remain relevant and lead the business into the future.
LEAD WITH PASSION AND PURPOSE
• Lead with bravery, empathy and honesty.
• Communicate a clear vision that inspires and empowers teams to be accountable for results.
• Build a high performing team culture that nurtures talent and develops leaders for the future
COLLABORATE ACROSS THE ORGANISATION
• Innovate by bringing together diverse individuals with varied experiences and perspectives to solve problems creatively.
• Build constructive relationships across a wide network of stakeholders, functions and teams.
• Create highly participative teams, welcoming an open exchange of views.
• Demonstrate agility and flexibility.
• Possess a traveller's exploratory nature and an innate curiosity to go beyond one's defined work role.
• Develop resilience and comfort to ambiguity and change as a way of being. Make decisions in the face of incomplete information and course correct as one experiments, to drive the business forward.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
• Lead with openness to, and appreciation of, individual differences and diverse perspectives.
• Reflect the belief that diversity of inputs increases the quality of decision.
• Provide an inclusive workplace and constantly seek feedback.
• Challenge the status quo and be intensely curious.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9o91-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.