We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the CBS Studios Development Finance team whose responsibility is the Financial Administration, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting for all talent term deals and development projects!
• Review deals and track commitments, network coverage and credited earnings.
• Assist Director in budgeting and forecasting for term deals and projects.
• Prepare credited earnings and other cost transfer journals, which entails comprehensive audit of all projects and term deals.
• Prepare term deal payroll schedules based on contracts.
• Train and support Financial Analyst in preparation of accounts payable and payroll.
• Review general ledger coding for intercompany payments.
• Key lead in implementing system and process restructuring to gain efficiencies.
• Bachelor's degree required with some Accounting coursework.
• 4+ years (including internships) of related experience.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new scenarios in a fast-paced and dynamic production industry.
• Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross-functional partners.
• Strong work ethic and an acute attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience with Entertainment Partners or other production payroll companies
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb70pk-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.