Sr. Analyst - Technology Strategy, Planning & Risk
New York, NY
Senior Director of Technology Vendor Management
The Senior Director of Technology Vendor Management Operations position is responsible for handling relationships with specific technology supplier/vendors and serve as the point of contact for tracking, reporting, and holding vendors accountable for all contractually agreed upon SLAs and commitments. This applies to all global supplier/vendor agreements including aspects ranging from projects to managed services across a global set of technology supplier/vendors. This role will be responsible for all the tools and process used in Vendor Management including Salesforce Vendor Management and CXO Nexus Spend analytics tool. The Director will also have reporting to IT analysts tasked with all spend and deal analytics. The role with report directly to the Vice President of Technology Vendor Management.
• Develop, update weekly, and maintain supplier scorecard on performance.
• Continually analyze and evaluates suppliers and recommends new supplier/vendor improvements.
• Lead and monitor the SLA's and efficiency of managed services deliverables.
• Track all key dates via the development and maintaining of vendors tracking dashboards/reports.
• Maintain and update knowledge on all supplier SLAs, purchase dates/landmarks and delivery objectives.
• Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of the overall vendor portfolio.
• Initiate and lead monthly managed services performance review meetings.
• Lead, develop, and schedule quarterly business review meetings with all key vendors/suppliers
• Lead, train, mentor, supervise, provide guidance, knowledge and share experience with other vendor/supplier performance teams ensuring accurate deliverables and targeted utilization of various managed services
• Contribute, develop, and maintain a new model of supplier/vendor/channel partner collaboration
• Support the RFI/RFP's process in support of global sourcing.
• Take ownership of the Salesforce Vendor Management VRM tool and ensure system accuracy is maintained.
• Own CXO Nexus Spend Analytics tool and continue the management and update of the system to ensure data quality
• Tracking of all spend commitments from key suppliers
• Be very familiar with a variety of the Technology supplier/vendor concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Strong Business Insight across multiple practices including, Technology hardware/Asset Management, Vendor Management, Financial Management, Contracts Management and Operational Risk Management is preferred.
• Experience with program and project management, business delivery, or management consulting role owning end-to-end delivery.
• Experience with designing and maintaining supplier/vendor performance dashboards and reports.
• Experience in running vendor performance meetings and holding them accountable for strong and poor performance.
• Improve supplier relationships with key suppliers in a spirit of encouraging business partnerships with common goals through effective collaboration with supplier senior executive leadership.
• Contract review experience with IT vendors and IT managed services.
• Familiar and experienced with IT supplier/vendor relationship management.
• Self-motivated/directed person who can embrace the role and drive change.
• Comfortable interacting with multiple teams and leaders on a periodic basis.
• Validated analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated career progression within IT
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooxv1-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.