Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Our Consumer Marketing team within the ViacomCBS Streaming group is charged with the distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount+. The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount+ content to consumers, however, and wherever they want to consume it!
The Senior Director, Domestic Brand Marketing, ViacomCBS Streaming role leads the domestic brand marketing team tasked with scaling the brand definition, differentiation, and awareness of Paramount+ to further educate consumers of its unique consumer value proposition
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop long term brand strategy to drive brand growth & development
• Drive growth in brand awareness and equity KPIs for Paramount+
• Craft the ongoing brand strategy to differentiate the service and tell the compelling story of what sets us apart from the competitive set
• Lead campaign execution and measurement for ongoing brand campaigns for the master brand and service and drive cohesion of brand positioning across cross-functional teams
• Implement and enforce brand identity, positioning, and usage guidelines to ensure continuity across all marketing communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy toolkits for the master brand as well as Original series branding.
• Serve as a strategic partner and subject matter expert in all things related to the service brand and drive for continuity across application.
• Responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenses related to brand campaigns partnering closely with the Media Strategy team.
• Partner with Data and Insights Group to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks and evaluates brand key performance indicators and their impact on subscriber acquisition and retention
• Partner with senior management to lead all aspects of brand campaign development and execution, coordinating efforts across a cross-functional team including customer acquisition, retention, performance marketing, social media, media, partnerships, and more.
• Partner with the creative services team to develop creative assets for ongoing brand campaigns.
• Implement new brand architecture and framework for applying the brand identity where applicable.
• Lead customer research related to brand projects.
• Develop innovative and long term brand strategies to drive growth
• Bachelor's Degree
• 12+years of experience working in a marketing organization
• History of leading a team.
• Experience growing a consumer product brand with key responsibility being driving and growing brand awareness and brand health metrics in a highly competitive category
• Experience managing significant marketing and media budgets
• Experience overseeing internal and external creative and media buying teams and agencies.
• Track record of demonstrating positive relationship building, interpersonal and cross-functional team partnership skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Master's Degree preferred but not required
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services is a plus!
• Consumer and direct marketing experience in the entertainment space
• Strong interest in entertainment content
• Prior experience in creative or ad agencies
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kq38-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.