The Corporate Research group is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join a research team that is responsible for providing a comprehensive picture of ViacomCBS' content consumption and positioning across all platforms. The role requires superior attention to detail and an analytical curiosity. The Sr. Analyst will work the Manager as well as the VP to execute analyses and reports using a variety of syndicated audience research sources to garner insights into the consumption of video content across SVOD, Television, Video On Demand, Digital and Social platforms.
• Work independently and with direction from the Manager on weekly/monthly/quarterly audience reports for various corporate management stakeholders
• Work with the Manager and VP to build and maintain key dashboards for senior management and the research team at large using data visualization tools like Tableau
• Perform analysis of both ViacomCBS and industry-wide viewing trends based on proprietary and syndicated sources (sources like Nielsen N-Power and Comscore)
• Collaborate with other team members to develop ways to enhance the communication of industry and company news and trends to our corporate stakeholders
• Ad-hoc analysis regarding areas of expertise in the multi-platform landscape
The ideal candidate will have had experience with or in research, a passion for television and media, and a willingness to learn from and work with others.
• 1-2 years of research/analytics based experience preferably within the media or entertainment industry
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (excellent writing skills are ideal)
• Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau and Looker
• Experience with syndicated reporting databases and software such as Nielsen (N-Power), Comscore, etc.
• Computer fluency (Microsoft Office products - strong Excel and PowerPoint skills necessary)
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivator with a friendly disposition
• Ability to manage and work both independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Familiarity with the SVOD and AVOD landscape
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to find and tell a clear story based on data
• Experience with other research tools such as Star Media and Lake5 is a plus
• Existing knowledge or willingness to learn data analysis (examples could include Python, SQL, R, etc.)
• Strong organizational skills
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxj9x-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.