Sr. Analyst FP&A, Emerging Business
New York, NY
Senior Analyst, Billing Operations (Ad Sales)
Overview and Responsibilities
The Operations team ensures the accurate maintenance of advertiser schedules from order to invoice clearance. The team encompasses functions ranging from deal maintenance to traffic, to invoice clearance and sales platform functionality. This involves collaborating with all levels of personnel from multiple departments such as, Advertising Sales, Pricing and Inventory, Delivery, Billing, Collections, outside partners, and MTS. The team also works in close collaboration with the technology teams to handle Ad Sales system access, functionality, integration, and utility.
This position will work alongside the Direct Response sales team to track and document all commercial discrepancies. This includes obtaining the necessary documentation and departmental confirmations to support the invoice/rate adjustment.
• Track discrepancies and analyze on a weekly basis
• Work with departmental management on best practices to eliminate discrepancies based on documentation the billing analyst provides
• Point of contact for credit/billing
• Ensure adjustments are handled in a timely manner
• Work with the Billing/Credit team on helping to create efficiency and prioritize adjustments
• Provide reporting to upper management based on type of discrepancy/responsible party/date
• Ability to perform Quality Analysis on data entry
• College Degree
• Minimum 2+ years Ad Ops experience. Billing experience is a plus
• Experience with Wide Orbit preferred
• PC Savvy: Expertise in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Flawless attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.