Senior UX Researcher
London, United Kingdom
Scrum Master (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special. At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Our PMO team is responsible for managing releases/features/ new market launches for the software platform that drives ViacomCBS AVOD / SVOD digital experiences across Web, App & TV internationally. We work within a global product organisation and interface with development teams across different international time-zones. Our mobile applications, website & smart TV apps represent internationally known and recognised brands and are distributed worldwide to fans of our ViacomCBS content.
Scrum Master is a servant-leader that is responsible for teaching and enforcing the values and principles of Agile.The Scrum Master is accountable for the Scrum Team's effectiveness. This role allows you to use a combination of agile delivery, technical and interpersonal skills. It also gives a unique chance to participate actively and drive agile transformation at scale. The Scrum Master will be collaborating in a global, multicultural, multi-functional environment to improve the value delivery of our products working both on a team and organizational level.
• Provides coaching around Agile frameworks and best practices for product delivery
• Facilitates and supports Scrum framework ceremonies for teams (typically, up to two)
• Responsible for teaching and enforcing the values and principles of Agile while promoting self-organization and continuously improving our standards of work
• Identifies, tracks, and removes impediments to the Team's progress
• Facilitates the creation of a well-defined product backlog
• Ensures all the Scrum events take place and are productive
• Ensures that all Scrum team understand and accept their roles and responsibilities
• Teaching and promoting empirical approach in product delivery
• Work with the PO for finding effective ways of Product Backlog management
• Helping establish empirical product planning for complex environment
• Facilitates stakeholder collaboration when requested or needed
• Removes barriers between stakeholders and teams
• Responsible for planning and advising Scrum implementations within the ViacomCBS organization
• Scrum Master certification (e.g. PSM, CSM or other relevant)
• Proven experience of work as Scrum Master in an Agile environment
• Strong knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks and software engineering practices
• Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills (including executive audience)
• Strong knowledge and passion for Agile principles
• Ability to influence and motivate team members
• Hands-on experience on Jira or Jira Align
Nice to have:
• Advanced Scrum Master certification (e.g., PSM II, A-CSM, or higher)
• Experience driving initiatives within a media company and/or in an online consumer-facing business environment
• Possesses a solid technical background; ability to drive resolution of technical issues and incorporate technical and architectural considerations into planning, decisions, and recommendations
• Knowledge of scaling Agile
• Experience in Agile transformation within big organizations
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next
Should you need any support during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter or email [[EMAIL]] where we will support your request as suitably possible.
Additionally, we are proud to partner with a number of incredible communities and if you have a disability or a long-term condition (including hidden conditions such as mental health, autism, dyslexia, etc) that would need an adjustment; either in the application process, the interview process, the onboarding process or day to day, our amazing partner Evenbreak can provide additional help and advice to disabled candidates who may be interested in our vacancies. Find out more at https://hive.evenbreak.co.uk
Brand ViacomCBS Networks International
Function Technology Support