Lead Systems Analyst
New York, NY
Robotic Process Automation Tech (RPA) Tech Lead
The Technical Lead will run the technical aspects of implementation and is a technical mentor for multiple automation teams. The Lead should be flexible to individually develop/test automation solution based on complexity and urgency of the project.
The Technical Lead performs a wide range of duties including:
• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Applies significant knowledge of product and developments to improve service to our automation inventory.
• Reviews work of development team.
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Keeps the project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
• Ensures technical teams are contributing to an integrated code library.
• Leads the development lifecycle and is responsible for handling technical risks throughout the project.
• Communicates and implements coding standards.
• Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
• Delivers high-quality services to our clients.
• Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques.
• Understands ERP concepts and applies them in client engagements.
• Understands browser / client specific compatibility issues.
• Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses technical issues as appropriate.
• Follows and ensures standard SOX policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
• At least 5 years experience
• Experience with automation technologies (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) is a must.
• Experience with OCR Tools like ABBYY, IQBOT
• Strong programming and OOP basics.
• Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development.
• Validated experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL).
• Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling language.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Hands-on experience in core .NET concepts and OOPs Programming.
• Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations