ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Insights play a central role at ViacomCBS Streaming, and as part of the Data & Insights Group (DIG), our Research team is a crucial part of our success. This is a great opportunity for a researcher to build on their career in the exciting and fast-changing world of streaming while working on Paramount+. Join a collaborative and passionate team whose work aims to drive business decisions on all levels through high quality, accurate, timely and relevant data, analysis and insights. This position will be responsible for syndicated data reporting and analysis for Paramount+. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in supporting their Research Manager with qualitative and quantitative research, such as survey writing, analysis and reporting, as well as focus groups or IDIs.
• Manage comScore monthly reporting and analysis for Paramount+, and provide insight into trends for ViacomCBS streaming services and competitors
• Regularly monitor comScore and Nielsen tracking to ensure accurate viewership for Paramount+ is being reflected in both datasets
• Help Research Manager develop studies and questionnaires, program surveys in Qualtrics, monitor fielding and tabulate data (using SPSS)
• Assist in conducting qualitative research projects (focus groups and usability) including monitoring recruitment, logging findings during testing, summarizing results/highlights, and moderating usability sessions or focus groups
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Maintain our database that reconciles internal tracking with third-party tracking to ensure accurate representation in the marketplace. Flag any issues and pursue resolution
• Monthly comScore multi-platform traffic reporting for executive audiences. Reports take a deep dive into traffic trends for Paramount+ and its competitive set
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience with syndicated research datasets including comScore, Nielsen, and MRI
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; comfortable presenting and communicating with management
• An ability to work on several projects at once
• 2+ years research work experience with BA or BS required
You might also have -
• Experience with primary research analysis tools such as SPSS and programming online surveys
• Qualitative experience such as IDIs and focus groups
FUNCTION: Data and Research
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kwez-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.