Manager, Billing Business Operations
London, United Kingdom
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
Are you a SpongeBob SquarePants super fan? Did Rugrats rock your world? Do you love your MTV? If you're into our brands, and have a passion for product development and design - whether toys, clothing, cosmetics, books, homeware or food - then joining us as the Consumer Products Coordinator could be the perfect role for you.
What will you be doing?
The CP team works with partners to develop best-in-class branded products across our Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount portfolio (key properties include PAW Patrol, SpongeBob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Rugrats). From design concept through to finished article, we work across a vast range of categories from Softlines (Apparel, Fashion Accessories, Stationery and Home) through to Hardlines and Publishing (Wheeled Toys, Board Games, Electronic Games, Books, Magazines and Food, Health and Beauty).
You will assist in the day-to-day running of the European Product Development Creative Team. Assisting with and overseeing the development of products (from design stage through to production), brand direction settings and product pitches. You'll create presentations, like competitor analysis, inspiration decks and trend reports. You'll also provide general admin support to the team and departmental managers.
• Conduct regular retail trips to identify new trends and product ideas, and to produce competitor analysis reports to present to the team
• Assist with design projects for key meetings, retail pitches or product pitches.
• Design eye-catching presentations for internal and external use
• Help organise brainstorming sessions to identify new product ideas
• Assist with creative approvals across our product categories
• Assist with the project management of Global CPG projects
• Set up partners & manage any queries on our online asset library
• Take sole responsibility for producing our bi-annual best practice catalogue
• Distribute creative assets to partners
• Manage the organisation of all client conference days
• Provide hands-on graphic design support on projects as required
• Create PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents
• Assist the team in managing the excel documents for the sample warehouse.
• Manage organisation of the product sample cupboard
• Assist with booking and setting up internal and external meetings
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
An excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Strong organisational and communication skills (both written and verbally)
• Understanding of working in virtual environment (Zoom or team meetings)
• A passion for product design, trend analysis and graphic applications
• An effective and confident communicator
• A good team player
• Proactive and passionate
• Eager to learn new skills
• Comfortable with administrative tasks
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Able to juggle projects in a fast-paced environment
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kq9n-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.