Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is looking for a mid-level product designer to join our growing Product Design Team. This person will help us create and innovate the UX/UI for a suite of single-brand products across the globe.
This designer should be a strong collaborator and communicator, able to present design solutions clearly in large team settings. This product designer will work in partnership with other cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Production as well as Senior Management. Most importantly, we are looking for outstanding visual and user interface design skills.
• Work with our team to develop and refine features. This includes, user flows, screen flows, wireframes, visual designs, prototyping, and developer specs
• Help create and maintain our Design Language System
• Design, create, and evolve our growing suite of digital products
• Write documentation for developers and take your work through development
• 4–6 years of experience doing product design work in a professional environment
• Portfolio demonstrating skills and published work
• Strong visual design skills: layout, typography, color theory, etc.
• Proficient UX skills: information architecture, user flows, wireframing, prototyping and user testing
• Experience with working https://textio.com/?l=lxhjkhfon / with a Design Language System
• Confident in communications both oral and written
• Well versed with Sketch, Figma
• All applications must include a link to a portfolio