Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role
The Partner Technology and Operations Manager will play a key role as the lead role in our partnership operations function, working closely with all our UK-based digital OTT partners. In this role, the Partner Technology and Operations Manager will be closely involved in tracking and running the partnership / platform / device pipeline, will lead daily operational tasks that drive operational efficiency for our streaming partners, and will spearhead the management of our streaming products with partners, troubleshooting releases as needed. They will work closely with the VP Partner Engagement and Business Development – UK Streaming and other essential team members to address priority partnership issues, while working on projects sought to streamline operations and processes that help drive partnership performance. The Partner Technology and Operations Manager is expected to lead all streaming-related launches, and be involved with a varying range of projects, and will be expected to interact and handle relationships with cross-functional teams both externally and internally.
• Support the launch of all UK streaming services and the day-to-day technical & operations management needs across our highly visible digital OTT partners
• Support the wider product, content and operations teams with project management and troubleshooting partner services
• Develop and iterate on UK-specific operational specs and documentation based upon changing processes
• Conduct regular product audits across various platforms for consistency
• Conduct regular tracking and communication of partner developments
• Develop business insights and recommendations to support the VCNI UK streaming partnership strategy and operational decision making
• Lead key cross-functional partner / tech / ops projects
• Lead forecasting and long-range planning process for the partnership technology and operations function of VCNI UK streaming
• Influence non-VCNI UK product development teams (i.e. Pluto US product tech & ops, VCBS US product tech & ops, Sky Media ad ops) to inform partner strategy and feature prioritization for UK
• Adopt the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
• Demonstrated experience in a client/external facing partner and operations management role within a media company or digital MVPD(s) or OTT SVOD service(s), project management, and relevant post-production or interactive roles
• Previous experience working on streaming content; either in a programming or distribution function
• A proven strong understanding of the digital linear streaming, SVOD, VOD space
• Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
• Experience with tracking and project management tools
• Strong communication and organization skills - verbal, written, and presentation
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a necessity
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Brand ViacomCBS Networks International