Production Executive, Scripted
London, United Kingdom
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role
Please be advised, this is a part time 4 days a week role
The Music Coordinator will assist Music Services in meeting monthly copyright society deadlines, inputting and reporting music details for delivery to the copyright societies. This role will also involve approving and rejecting cue sheets and chasing production companies to acquire cue sheets for programmes that have been broadcast on Channel 5's Family of Channels. The successful candidate will also be responsible for clearing music for promo producers and Milkshake under Channel 5's blanket agreements.
• Inputting music cue sheets into the Q Reporting System and using the What's On Scheduling System and checking for accuracy of cue sheets
• Checking, rejecting/approving cue sheets as they are delivered by production partners to the Channel 5 Music Reporting Systems
• Checking music tracks are clearable under the blanket agreements for in house producers and The Milkshake Production team
• Training Production staff on how to input music que sheets in the ''Q'' Reporting System
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion and Diversity
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
• Demonstrate a good understanding of music copyright and how the music industry works particularly with reference to copyright societies, publishing and record companies from the TV perspective
• Passionate about music and a sound all round knowledge and interest in music!
• Knowledge and understanding of how music is reported and the workflow from when music is used on air to royalties being distributed to composers, publishers, artists and record labels
• Fast and accurate keyboard skills
• Attention to detail and good organisational skills essential
• Sound IT skills such as Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to work under pressure!
• Knowledge of Q Music Reporting System
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Function Legal/Standards & Practices