New York, NY
This role will support our operations teams and other Sports business unit objectives for seamless execution of productions at remote (third party) facilities including allocating equipment, assignments, financial resources, asset management, and facilities scheduling. This role is also responsible for the technical management, planning, coordination, set-up and implementation of technical facilities and resources required including day-to day liaison with 3rd party vendors. Person will also work extensively with Health and Safety group to ensure their practices are executed in truck and studio facilities.
• Responsible for management and organization of all CBS Sports owned and third party rental equipment. Maintain detailed logs of mobile units, facilities and storage locations that contain various forms of equipment and production set pieces.
• Responsible for back-end accounting requirements such as reviewing invoices for accuracy and coding to the appropriate production.
Third Party Facility Management
• As we continue to evolve with the migration of Sports production teams moving to third party facilities (e.g. Freedom & AMV), this position is responsible for scheduling facilities, personnel assignments and facility liaison to address a variety of production and operation's needs (furniture, IT, technical, health and safety).
• Responsible for interfacing with Freedom and AMV facilities personnel and equipment vendors to secure technical facilities for the successful production of each event.
Logistics and other responsibilities
• Provide back up support for shipping / transportation of equipment to each remote
• Manage merchandise storage requirements for remote productions
• Remote technical invoice processing and follow up
• Manage freelance/new hire paperwork
• Maintain office supplies
• Manage and schedule Receptionist
• Assist Health & Safety team at major events
• Assist with new facility planning for Sports Division
• Maintain files relative to the equipment requirements of all events/productions
• 5-8 years of experience
• Must have strong background in third party facility management
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience