Partner Technology & Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
Do you fancy getting involved in a start up environment within one of the world most successful brands? Or, play a keep part in the release and development of 3 major product launches? If so, this role is for you!
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
The ideal candidate is an experienced CRM Manager with a proven track record of building successful contact strategies, optimisation programmes and multi-channel campaigns that drive significant user growth for fast-paced DTC Media/Tech brands.
• Define and execute the CRM strategy to drive user engagement and retention growth across UK streaming platforms including Pluto TV, My5, MTV Play & Noggin
• Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalised CRM campaigns across e-mail, in-app notifications, mobile push, SMS and more.
• Design and deliver trigger based and automated CRM programs across lifecycle journeys to maximise reach and drive growth at scale including a dedicated nurture journey.
• Continually optimise CRM performance through robust test and learn strategies including content, targeting and creative.
• Partner with data analytics to identify advanced segmentation strategies, personalisation, and automation opportunities.
• Work closely with creative teams to deliver best in class templates, content and comms that maximise user engagement.
• Partner cross functionally to build a roadmap of requirements across product, content and insights that deliver exceptional customer experiences and accelerate CRM growth.
• Define, track, measure, and report on CRM activity versus forecast and present learnings and strategies across the business.
What skills do you need
• Significant experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing ideally in media/tech/subscription categories
• Highly commercial with experience owning and the delivering measurable performance from CRM.
• Experience developing a customer contact strategy whilst managing the operational output of core CRM campaigns
• Working knowledge of and ideally certified in leading ESPs, Campaign Tools and Analytics packages
• Experience managing an AB/MVT testing programme and delivering statistically significant results that scale
• Strong analytical and technical skills with working knowledge of SQL, ampscript, HTML and CSS desirable
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Brand ViacomCBS Networks International