Remote QA Automation Engineer - Mobile
Remote / Virtual
Paramount+, a division of ViacomCBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 250 million people visiting its properties each month, it is a top 10 Web property globally and a top 5 Web property in the US in terms of unique video viewers. Our portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming!
Overview & Responsibilities:
Our team is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Manager to help build our next generation of QA Automation as well as define, implement, and measure the practices to ensure that our products provide value to our customers by delivering reliable, defect free applications! The ideal candidate is a leader who is both Technical and a people manager. The role will guide the QA and Development teams to ensure that the customer requirements are constantly met with high quality software and on time delivery.
• Directly lead a team(s) of Automation Leads and various levels of Automation Engineers across our platforms
• Engage with cross-functional teams to get requirements and feedback
• Hire, manage, mentor and coach teams to be successful contributors
• Drive test automation coverage for all applications
• Provide technical and strategic guidance to the team
• Maintain and implement tools to increase team productivity and efficiency
• Define Team level quarterly and yearly goals
• Monitor and maintain metrics on Automation runs, effectiveness, backlog and ultimately report metrics to the leadership team
• Engage with development teams to optimize automated testing to allow for faster release cadence
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• 5+ years of QA Automation and Software Quality Engineering experience
• 2+ years of Management Experience with direct reports
• Experience in Java, Selenium, Appium, and API automation
• Experience with Mobile, Web, OTT, and Video Automation is a plus
• Experience with Virtual Test Environments (BrowserStack, AWS, etc…)
• Experience with Git and Jenkins CI Environments
• Experience managing a mix of FTE and Contract Resources
• Prior work in Agile development model
• Action and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and balance various tasks
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
• Technical Degree in Computer Science or related field
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwkjv-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.