Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Do you have a passion for managing the licensing of content and making sure that it's being used to its full potential? Do you love collaborating with other departments to make sure that you're all running as smoothly as possible?
Then we have the job for you!
We are seeking a Manager of Content Licensing Finance to lead the oversight of revenue and participations management of the Content Sales, Studio, Download to Own & Applications, Brand Licensing and Games businesses across all brands. This includes the development and on-going enhancement of financial forecasting, planning and budgeting systems and processes. You will also collaborate with Content Licensing (CL) Teams across the business through the provision of P&L analysis and financial insights to drive business results.
This position is fixed-term (with possibility to convert to permanent).
• Assist with the preparation of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Outlook and Monthly Financial Reviews for CL in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company's fiscal calendar
• Establish efficient and effective financial operations; processing P&R costs and revenue, budgets, estimates per channel. Reporting variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders
• Analyse revenue trends and partner with management as to any risks or opportunities vs forecasted revenues, providing business performance insights
• Support management in the appraisal of new commercial initiatives that arise
• Bachelor's degree required, with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area preferred
• CPA, CIMA or equivalent designation a plus
• 5+ years of FP&A and/or accounting experience needed of which 2+ years of CL revenues experience a plus
• Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS or equivalent financial and accounting principles
• Highly analytical, able to synthesize data and provide insightful narratives
• Strong project management, organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to convey information to a variety of internal audiences
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvno8m-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.