Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is seeking a Manager of Audience & Campaign Services, within the Marketing Acquisition & Campaign Services (MACS) team. Come join the team!
This role is responsible for media audience strategy development and campaign management across the internal ViacomCBS brand portfolio.
This position will report into VP, Audience Solutions & Strategic Services.
Manage development of media campaign planning and audience strategy, including but limited to:
• Manage media planning process from start to finish for designated campaigns (audience strategy, crafting plans, management of flowcharts/master docs, and presenting to brand partners, answering day to day questions)
• Work with internal teams and external partners to build audience segments, programmatic PMP deals
• Negotiate rates with external partners for managed deals and programmatic deals
• Pulling audience insights reports from external and internal tools (Comscore, Facebook Audience Tools, etc)
• Analyze past reports and data pulls to come up with an overarching data-led strategy
• Reviewing the competitive landscape for all campaigns and providing POV's
• Support upper management on projects as needed
Partner Services & Campaign Management:
• Serve as the eyes and ears of our team when working with our internal brand partners (know what their priorities are, upcoming campaigns, managing the relationship)
• Collect and provide specs and creative deliverable documents, set deliverable dates, collect creative and share/communicate usage to activation teams.
• Ensure fluid workflow from planning, activation through reporting – helping to ensure success of the campaign
• Handling intense levels of back and forth with all partners to ensure solid strategy development and campaign management.
• Ad hoc support and projects on an as-need basis
• 4-5years' experience in media planning, media strategy, and/or campaign management
• Cross platform strategic planning (primary focus on digital/social/programmatic) and account management preferably from a media agency, advertising agency or entertainment-based organization a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate to clients and management team with client-friendly demeanor.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment
• A team player with a ''can-do'' attitude, who exhibits a strong sense of flexibility, project ownership, entrepreneurial drive, curiosity, and is able to identify and solve problems independently.
• Flexibility to work some evening/weekend coverage at times (based on campaign needs)
• Very strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1k67-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.