Senior Manager, Product Manager
New York, NY
• Main point of contact for location, its services and its processes. Additionally, the role is expected to lead, coordinate, and execute, as well as continually improve, upon these responsibilities.
• Grow and develop relationships with business clients, executives, and other tech teams
• Provide recommendations based on requests and requirements from business and tech groups
• Provides ongoing technical guidance to other team members as well as documenting processes and procedures as they relate to JAMF
• Be willing to move equipment around, work overtime as needed, travel locally between sites or during special events to help set up or provide support
• Perform operational support for incident and request fulfillment within defined service levels
• Handle, update and audit all assets at supported sites
• Works with Manager, Client Services to lead off hour support and projects (i.e. moves, projects, emergencies, etc.).
• Assists in running weekly onboarding for New Hire employees and contractors working closely with HR department, contractor vendor and internal groups
• Ability to make impactful decisions in high stress/short timeframe situations in accordance to current policies.
• Previous experience documenting processes for supported locations, services and processes
• Experience in a local technical lead role on projects and recurring tasks as well being a point person for other technicians on tasks or projects
• Ability to support clients & endpoints in a creative environment
• Expertise in problem solving, find the root cause issue, as well as document the fix. If needed, clearly document steps taken to trouble shoot and provide documentation to another team that can assist
• A deep understanding of operating systems and endpoints, how to provision, support and maintain them
• Advanced familiarity with endpoint management tools, including modern MDM / EMM. Strong working knowledge of collaboration tools, conferencing systems, remote support tools, along with ticketing systems
• High level understanding of networking and server systems, along with experienced trouble shooting techniques when connecting to them
• Ability to interpret technical requirements and jargon into non-technical communication. Capable of to writing up KB's or SOP's for fellow technicians and clients
• An understanding of scripting, scripting languages and how they can be used to automate tasks
• ViacomCBS from time to time may change these duties and assign comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of the candidate
• Undergraduate degree, applicable industry certificates, or equivalent experience
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.