Senior Manager, Data Quality Engineer
New York, NY
The Lead Systems Analyst (Salesforce) will be responsible for understanding business objectives and requirements, playing a key role bridging business and technology, to drive solution design and oversee developments demonstrating the platform.
As an experienced Salesforce practitioner you must have a good understanding of the platform, comfort with hands on administration, along with a background in systems and business analysis across the full SDLC.
• Gather requirements and demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to prospective users, translating these into Epics, User stories and Process ﬂows
• Demonstrate your administration knowledge to deﬁne required conﬁguration with the ability as needed to conﬁgure all core aspects of the platform to support requirements
• Triage support and enhancements requests, coordinating with technology colleagues to complete required conﬁguration and custom development where required
• Demonstrated understanding of RDBMS, SQL and System Integration
• Experience with Agile project management (JIRA, Conﬂuence a plus)
• Excellent customer-facing communication skills for requirements gathering and presentations
• Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Salesforce technology platform
• Manage change control processes to ensure no interruptions in day-to-day use of Salesforce while still providing visibility into changes
3 roles available - one in each specialty:
• Special Projects, including Synergy Tracking/Integration, Vendor Management, Enterprise Back-up and Recovery, COVID/building access
• Program Scheduling/CBS News, Productions, and Talent Diversity Management
• Revenue Generating support: Content Avails, Aﬃliate & Product sales/Rights to Air - all sales.
• Minimum ﬁve years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator - ADM201 or ADM211 certiﬁed desirable
• Solid understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Documented experience with SDLC methodology and process
• Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Comfortable learning, using, and explaining new technology
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
• Media and Entertainment experience a plus
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations