Talent Marketing Director
Studio City, CA
As the Lead SEO Analyst, you will lead search-related growth and editorial efforts for the CBS Sports portfolio of properties. In this role, you will work closely with the other members of the SEO team, along with all functional leaders of the Sports business unit. This will be a fun and fast paced role so we are looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented team-player to join our entrepreneurial team.
• Grow organic search traffic to a given portfolio of large consumer internet brands, primarily to the CBS Sports network and its portfolio properties including 247 Sports, Maxpreps, and Sportsline!
• Advise SEO topics and associated revenue opportunities. This may include On Page SEO, Technical SEO, Accessibility, User Experience, Analytics, Link Building and Content Production.
• Evaluate the audience demand and revenue landscapes to determine market opportunities
• Produce comprehensive technical SEO audits, specs, and requirements for product, engineering, and editorial teams, guiding projects through conclusion.
• Monitoring SEO trends and staying ahead of best practices to identify new opportunities to improve targeting, production, and audience generation.
• Audit existing campaigns across multiple properties and give recommendations for improving audience and revenue.
• QA on all SEO changes both in the pre production environment and on the live site.
• Collaborate with SEO, SEM, Business Development, and other Audience Acquisition teams.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 5+ years proven track record of optimizing large consumer internet brands.
• Proven experience in working with large editorial teams.
• Notable experience working with high quality editorial teams.
• Strong technical SEO skills.
• Ability to communicate, demonstrate, articulate and educate on SEO philosophies and standard methodologies.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Self-starter with a strong drive for results and success.
You might also have:
• Experience with large media organizations and e-commerce/affiliate marketing
• Experience in evaluating market and audience demands