Product Designer, Globalization
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join the Data Products team where you will conceive and deliver end-to-end UX for high-value, consumer-centric digital products! This role will develop our user-facing applications and will be part of a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers.
You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process! From brainstorming innovative solutions to customer issues and business goals, to utilizing your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to provide versatile support to the team across application improvements, new features, and platform development.
• Collaborating with engineers and product managers to craft simple and elegant user experiences that meet both user and business goals.
• Leading all aspects of the user experience of features from conception to launch. Designing at all levels of fidelity including sketches, wireframes, user flows, visual designs and prototypes for test scenarios and production ready environments.
• Design holistic systems flows and interfaces that are simple, elegant, and appealing.
• Build production-ready and high-quality design deliverables
• Chip in to the overall design team vision by improving existing features and generating innovative solutions.
• Facilitate design meetings.
• Conduct user interviews
• Partner with product, engineers, and the members of the design and research teams to lead all aspects of the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• 5+ years of application design experience from an AdTech/MarTech company. (Focus on reporting and measurement a plus).
• 2+ years of visual design experience, interaction design experience, and strategic product thinking and vision experience
• A deep curiosity and ability to consider product strategy and vision.
• Understands and can utilize and give to the development of design systems.
• Understanding of prototyping methodologies and practices, user research methodologies and A/B test planning/execution.
• Respond well to feedback and direction from manager.
• Experience collaborating with product teams (product managers, engineers, user researchers, other designers) on the vision for features/products and can turn this vision into reality through design.
• Shown experience with end-to-end product design.
• Look out for the latest interactive technology, developments/trends and UX/UI standard methodologies in Ad/MarTech landscape.
• Advanced expertise with leading design tools, including InVision, Sketch, Figma, and other collaboration and prototyping tools.
• Experience with human-centered design practice and UI/UX best practices
• A deep understanding of key UI/UX principles, processes, methodologies