Overview and Responsibilities
We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans. Long story short, we make killer brand driven content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
At Velocity, we value diversity of thought, and we think your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our offices (though the views are pretty sweet), but also via immersive experiences that inspire us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
SO, WHATS THE JOB?
Activation is a group dedicated to campaign development and execution across Viacom's Ad Solutions. We partner with the Pitch and Creative teams to develop integrated marketing solutions that drive upfront and scatter budgets. Then, lead the activation of partner programs across all Viacom screens and networks (except BET), in collaboration with channel constituents. In addition, we manage all campaign work regarding Upfront Advertisers with sold marketing and an identified property, from pitch through activation.
As Manager, you will manage client-facing activation of linear, digital and social media marketing programs for the Kids and Family group. You will interact with cross-disciplinary teams including clients, media agencies, Ad Solutions, creative, production, social media, editorial, legal, and external vendors.
Managers work with Ad Solutions Account Executives to identify areas of opportunity and troubleshooting approaches to reach company and client goals in addition to acting as a team point person for all aspects of ideation, creation, activation and fulfillment of marketing programs. You are responsible for managing specific processes, such as vetting ideas with key stakeholder departments, securing partner materials/assets, building social media promotional strategies, and supervising the production of custom content across all platforms.
THE DAY TO DAY
• Serve as Activation point on RFP responses including but not limited to leading creative briefings and collaboration, vetting concepts with all necessary teams, developing campaign elements, confirming production budgets and assisting with presentation as needed
• Lead all aspects of activation on assigned marketing programs after sell-in including managing agency/client partners, liaising with Creative and relevant channel teams on content production and delivery, managing timelines, creating pre-pro materials, representing client needs on set, overseeing campaign launch and collaborating with media activation and cultural intelligence teams on reporting
• Serve as show point(s) across assigned properties/events, working with respective channel teams to stay informed on production plans/needs and collaborate on in-show and out-of-show sponsor opportunities. Show points then help prepare sales materials to pitch these opportunities
• Identify best practices to apply to the team's day-to-day efforts
• Mentor coordinators and assistants
• Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years of experience developing integrated marketing programs, preferably across all platforms, especially digital and social
• Passion for TV and digital media
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences
• PowerPoint wizardry
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and external parties
• Comfortable working on multiple campaigns and proposals at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and to contribute to innovation in digital media within the organization
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o740-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.