Manager, Multi-Title Events
Los Angeles, CA
Overview & Responsibilities
We are currently hiring a Director to VP-level, Revenue Operations who will be responsible for leading the Monetization team to improve revenue by producing transparency, insights, and tactics to improve the performance of the revenue supply chain for Pluto TV.
This role will work cross functionally with Ad Ops, Product, Tech, Business Intelligence, Sales, & Finance to build and optimize the process for growing revenue at scale.
This role will report to the SVP, Engineering Operations at Pluto TV.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Producing data-leading insights across the organization that identify weaknesses and strengths in the supply chain.
• Utilizing a data-based approach to identify & size revenue risks and opportunities.
• Establishing tactics using data, partner, and market insights to improve revenue outcomes.
• Developing, implementing, and validating new tactics to improve and protect revenue.
• Having situational awareness of the total addressable market, supply chains, and current state.
• Establishing a cadence of iterating on low-effort, high-impact initiatives.
• Building, leading, and developing a team of 3 to 6 direct reports.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
• 8+ years of experience in the digital advertising space, with at least 5 years of experience working in Ad Operations and/or Media Planning.
• Demonstrated success leading a team of at least 3 direct reports.
• Experience with Google Ad Manager or another ad server.
• Experience with programmatic advertising, specifically PMPs.
• Prior experience working & communicating directly with clients.
• Deep knowledge of Digital Advertising strategy and tactics, including Supply Side optimization and Demand Side opportunities.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
• Self-starter who is capable of and passionate about owning projects with minimal supervision.
• Experience with media planning and the RFP process.
• Experience in an agency environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technical field preferred. MBA preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp167x-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.