Sr. Financial Analyst, Domestic Compensation Finance
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for an analytical, collaborative and proactive teammate to help build integrated processes for budgeting and forecasting, with a specific focus on digital video and streaming which are the growth areas for our business. This key role will deliver insightful and valuable analysis to support Senior Management in decision making, which is ultimately used to guide and advise the Board of Directors and external partners.
• Collect and roll-up detailed budget and forecast submissions across departments, challenge assumptions and understand key drivers for each business unit (Annual Budget and Long Range Plan as well as Monthly forecast)
• Build and maintain analyses for digital video and streaming in accordance with board report schedules such as waterfall charts and YoY variance commentary
• Collect and analyze division specific streaming metrics, such as subscriber count, Average Revenue per User and Monthly Active Users, and help develop appropriate company-wide streaming related metrics.
• Assist in the development of enhanced reporting and analysis as well as related systems initiatives such as ERP implementation.
• Act as a support to business leads, providing decision support to help achieve business goals and objectives.
• 6+ years of related financial experience, previous media/entertainment industry experience a strong plus
• General knowledge of accounting and FP&A principles
• Experience with finance transformation a plus, specifically with transition from heavy excel environment to a consolidation and planning system environment.
• Strong Microsoft suite capabilities, with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Being very detail oriented and organized is critical to success in this role
• Ability to balance competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
• Ability to take the lead in improving processes
• Clear communicator who can convey information to the C-suite and Senior Leadership; write and deliver quality presentations that can be adjusted to suit a broad range of audiences.
• Collaborative teammate skilled at engaging and interacting with Finance peers from various areas of the business
• Proven track record of applying an analytical approach to influence strategic decision making
• An ability to be forward thinking and to anticipate needed analyses in real time
• Challenges the status quo and brings up new ideas
• Actively seeks out diverse views and fosters an inclusive team environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5p71-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.